Wisconsins full time residential real estate agent focused in waterfront property; luxury lake homes, lake homes, vacant lake land and vacation homes or second home opportunities . There is no place like "WISCONSIN LAKES". If lake living is what you desire then Lake Country is the place to be!If you are thinking about buying waterfront property in Wisconsin,a little time invested in learning about waterfront living will pay back sizeable dividends in matching your expectations to realities.

The magic of Wisconsin’s lakes - The LAKE COUNTRY

There are many reasons people fall in love with Wisconsin lakes. Spectacular sunrises and sunsets, good fishing, a tour of the water in a favorite boat, a beautiful backdrop to enjoy scenery and explore nature, a place to reflect or just get away from it all. With more than 15,000 Wisconsin lakes, there are many types and sizes of lakes all with their own unique character and natural assets.

Your best source for Lake Country Living is Lisa Bear.

Monday, April 8, 2013

Got a fantastic unexpected testimonial today from one of my agents.....

Got a fantastic unexpected testimonial today from one of my agents.....


"I have been a real estate broker for 28 years now. I have owned my own companies, managed them, grown and sold them; I have a pretty good grasp, as well as good intuition as to what a real estate agent should be capable of and exceed as well, in real estate.

Enter Lisa Bear. Lisa is a unique breed of talent, common sense, hard work, and ingenuity. I would go as far as saying she possesses what many cannot. She has a game plan second to none, is a hell of a sales person, thinks out of the box, and she brings ideas to the table that has me shaking my head as to why I can't think of things as fast or brilliantly. I have no problem endorsing talent. I can honestly say that agents should really work with a natural leader as well as a teacher. The smart thing for them would be to join her company that she owns, Re/Max Realty Center in Oconomowoc. As far as sellers or buyers; they should give her the ball and let her run with it. I used to laugh when I thought there was no such thing as perfection in real estate. That is until I met Lisa Bear. To work with Lisa means that you are going to a closing."

No comments:

Post a Comment